Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Archaeology in the News - December 29, 2009

I'd like to apologise to my regular readers for the lack of updates in the past week. My mother is staying with us over the Christmas period so I won't be posting much on the blog till after she's gone back home.

I thought I'd just share some links to some news articles which concern recent archaeological discoveries in China and South Korea, including an article on the discovery of what archaeologists believe may be Cao Cao's tomb.
Since this will probably be the last entry I'll be posting on this blog this year, I'd like to wish all of my readers a happy new year and all the best for 2010!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP