Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Additions to the Blogroll : December 2009

Here is a list of the most recent additions to the Eye on East Asia blogroll :

If you have an East Asia-related blog or know of one that you feel should be added to the blogroll, feel free to leave a message with a link to the blog(s). Please note that a blog will only be added to the blogroll if it meets the following requirements :
  • The blog's main theme must fit into one of the categories listed in the blogroll.
  • At least half of the blog's content should be on a subject related to East Asia.
  • The blog must be at least 3 months old and must be updated on a regular basis. Blogs which are not updated at least once every 2 months will be removed from the blogroll.
  • Blogs containing racist, sexist or other offensive material will be rejected.
A return link to this blog is not a requirement for inclusion in the blogroll, but it would certainly be appreciated.


Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Loving the blog. I've found so many other blogs through here, and now read several of them regularly. I also have an East Asia related blog about Japan. I live in Kamakura, and like to talk about places I've been and events I've seen, while providing photos and videos. My blog is at http://jaydeejapan.wordpress.com if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jay Dee,

    I've added your blog to the blogroll. Thanks for the heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I plan to link back once I get my blogroll started :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly,

    Just stumbled across your blog looking for a review of the manga "Shinya Shokudo" and found yours really great. Also love the links to the wealth of other material out in cyberspace--I definitely have a few of those in my bookmarks too.

    I am teaching in a tiny town in Shanxi Province, China called Taigu and have been writing about my experiences there, as well as the traveling I have done. Would love it if you could include my blog in your blogroll and I'd be happy to return the favor: travelbreedscontent.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Daniel,

    Consider yourself added to the blogroll. :)

    I haven't been able to track down the original manga but the TV version of "Shinya Shokudo" is one of my favourite Japanese shows at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP